Special Episode: The MUTEKI Gauntlet

Hey everyone including to all Avengers fans around the globe! WELCOME to the Special episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where we will be looking into Shadow's Secret Weapon called, the Muteki gauntlet! I know it's too early but, it had to be done as I just done thinking and typing this down. So, enjoy it. This is taken up after Volume 5 Episode 8 - Alone Together. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

I emerged from the Blacksmith's place as I held onto something that is covered by tonnes of linen cloth as iran back to the house. As minutes gone by, I managed to reach the house and closed and locked the door of my room door, I sat on my bed as I removed the linen covering my secret weapon which is actually a Gauntlet and set it on my lap as I looked at it in awe.

Me: Look at this majestic son of a bitch.

I said to the craftwork that the two blacksmiths from different locations and I did to create this gauntlet. Then, it hit me that I have to name it as well.

Me: Oh yeah... I have to name you. But, what should I... call you...??? Remnant Gauntlet... no, that makes no sense... Infinity is taken I guess.... uuuuuuhhhh......

After a few minutes of thinking later,

Me: Come on... come on...

I am still thinking of names to name this gauntlet but no idea came in mind until I looked at its features. Then, I fished out Hyper Muteki Gashat from my utility belt. When I looked at them, that is when I thought of one.

Me: I think I got it. The, Muteki Gauntlet. Yeah, sounds better and awesome as look at this. It's the arm of Hyper Muteki for Schnee Dust Company's sake!

I said this as I held the gauntlet and started wearing it on my right arm, which was a perfect fit to my surprise. Then, I took out the tiny sack that I recieved from Orochi as I took out all the Infinity Stones of Remnant.

Me: Now, let's make history, righ--

Isolde: (In my mind) That's a nice looking gauntlet you have there.

I stopped what I'm doing as I giggled.

Me: Heheh. What do you think? The Muteki Gauntlet.

I extend out my arm in front of the window as I showed my mom what I made. I heard her giggling in my mind in her ammusement.

Isolde: I see you are preparing to survive this, Shadow.

Me: Yep. Things have to be kept that way for survival. Oh yeah, mom. What do you think of my Infinity Stones of Remnant?

I carried the stones to the window as if my mom could see from where she is, but actually... she can as after all, she has her mirror portal to see everything.

Isolde: The stones of.... how did you get them?! I thought those stones are from fairy tale books, they don't exist?!

Me: Well.... I oughta thank Orochi Tenma for that one.

Isolde: Orochi... Tenma??

Me: Remember the Guardian Angel I talked to you about when we finally first met???