Volume 5: Haven's Fate

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Since you all have been supporting me and I have 11.5k and above reads, I'm gonna make this episode funny, epic, awesome and mindblowing for you all. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

I shot my beam from Muteki Gauntlet as it hit the gong real hard.

3rd Person's POV:

At Haven Academy, The White Fang, surrounded, outmatched, and outnumbered by the combined forces of the Menagerie Faunus army planned by the riders, the Belladonna, with the aid of Atlas Police and Drazen and the huge Grimm's help, forcing them to surrender.

Elsewhere, Blake stands proudly over Adam, who was on his knees before standing back up, seething in anger.

Adam: I'm going to make you regret ever coming back...

Blake: More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too.

Adam: Still too afraid to face me on your own.

Blake: I'm here for Haven, not you.

Angered, Adam transforms his sheath into its rifle form and points it in front of Blake with the chokuto blade in his left hand, while Blake draws her own weapon to defend herself.

Adam: Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away.

Sun: Oh yeah?

Adam look to his left as Sun and Graphite approaches him holding his weapon in its staff form (Sun) and Dragon Fang (Graphite). 

Sun: Where?

Adam: Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?

Graphite: How should I say this?? Hmmmm... How about, nope.

Sun: It's a volunteer gig. Besides, some guys wouldn't like to miss the chance to be a knight in a shining armor that saves the princess with a dragon.  I'm just sayin' but, for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you.

Adam looks around, seeing his followers surrendering to the overwhelming numbers of forces Blake brought with her, only proving Sun's point right. A searchlight then shines down on him.

Graphite: You can go ahead and try and make us regret coming here, Taurus, but honestly... we've got more important things to deal with right now, besides you.

Adam lets out a frustrated growl and swings his sword at Sun, but before the monkey Faunus could counter his attacks and sodid Graphite as he clashed his weapon with Adam's weapon. Adam soon breaks the clash as he sees the opportunity to bolt away into the bushes and trees. Sun gives chase, but Blake calls out to him.