Volume 5: The Infinity War Begins (AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS SPECIAL) (PART 1)

3rd Person's POV:

A few hours later,

It has been hours since Shadow, Apollonir and Ozpin spoke to Crystal Griffon in the living room. Their chat went really smooth until Ozpin had to ask her what made her in this form. When she told them where has she been, Shadow grew angry of what Salem has done to her as he slowly recapped with her childhood friend.

Shadow: So, lemme get this straight? So, you were kidnapped by Cinder and Tyrian, and theybrought you to Salem, tortured you, and turned you to this?

Griffon: Yes...

Apollonir: I see.... so, what of parents????

Griffon: Killed... by Salem's Grimm....

Shadow: I'm.... sorry... to hear that...

Griffon: It's okay, Shadow-san. Even i'm in this monstrosity kind of form, I will always and still be a friend from back then.

Ozpin: Hmmm... When was the time you turned into this form???

Griffon: I... I don't know.... My mind was erased of that memory.....

Ozpin: I.... see...

After she told them everything, Shadow, Apollonir and Ozpin were extremely shocked on what happened to her and where she was while they were out there, killing Grimm. They got every info but not at the time she got due to the fact that Salem removed that part of her memory of it. Shadow clenched his fist when she said that.

Shadow: I don't mind Salem bringing in powerful Grimm and her pawns to take us down... but what I mind is Salem changing one of my closest friends into one of them, Without TAKING REVENGE!!!!!!

I implied as I sank my hands through the seat that I am sitting on, to Qrow's and to his dad's shock.

Shadow: When we fight Salem, allow me to take care of her... as she just made this shit very, very, VERY PERSONAL.....

Griffon: ... Shadow-san....

Crystal Griffon watched in awe as her oldest childhood friend is going to help her regain her original-self soon once Salem is defeated, but however worried as if the battle goes sideways, it will mean the end of him.

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the twentieth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose whereby the Infinity War for Shadow and his friends, BEGIIIIIIIIINNNSSSSS and also, it is about time, it is also, the final episode of the fifth volume!!!!!! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. And also,..... Stan Lee!!!!! Let your soul be remembered that you have created the Avengers and MARVEL HEROES BY YOUR OWN HEROIC AND DEADLY HANDS!!!!!!! So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES AND THE INFINITY WARS BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

It has been hours now since our conversation ended as I entered my room while slamming the door behind me shut. I sat on my bed, still angry about what Salem did to your childhood friend. As I sat there, Summer called out.