Volume 5: The More The Merrier

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the eleventh episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

A full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy as Qrow and Apollonir takes the lead with the currently present members of Team RWBY, STRM, the remaining members of Team JNPR, Oscar Pine, with Haruto and Pallad following closely behind. Tenka, suddenly stops, completely uncomfortable. Rachel took notice of this and stops beside him.

Rachel: You alright?

Tenka: I sense something.... Bad is going to happen.

Rachel: Don't worry, Tenka. When there is a problem, we will overcome it.

She said this as she winks.

Tenka: Yeah. Let's go.

Upon entering the building, they are greeted by Professor Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue.

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming.

Upon noticing the sudden increase of people than last time, he lets out a nervous laugh.

Lionheart: There... seems to be more of you than last time.

Qrow, Shadow's father, and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart: Why... did you bring your weapons?

When he asks this, Shadow notice him slowly hiding his arm behind him, making him feel suspicious of this.

Apollonir: The answer's quite obvious, isn't it? Leo, we're Huntsmen and Huntresses. Are you.... alright? There something you want to talk about?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.....

Qrow: Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

While the they talk, Yang notices from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.

Yang: Mom?

Everyone's attention is suddenly turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses, albeit on purpose. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven, donning her mask. Everyone then glares at her as she takes off her mask.

Ruby: Raven...

Nora: They... they really are magic...

Raven: If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insul---

My POV:

All of a sudden, there was the sound of weapon being drawn. We all turned towards the sound to see my father transforming his trident into its storm rifle form (A/N: From Halo 4.) and shoots at Raven, who barely dodges the bullet by mere millimeters, much to Raven's amusement. Me and the others stare at him in shock.