Volume 5: Tenka Kaito Character Short

Hey everyone! It's me once again, Shadow 264, and WELCOME, to the very first episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5, where we will be looking at Tenka Kaito's character short! Do take note once again that I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. 

So enjoy, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

(hits gong real hard)

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Tenka's POV:

Weiss stands back up and jogs to fetch her weapon and goes into a defensive position. I then fired my weapons, which launches two arrows out from them, hitting Weiss on the head, stunning her on the process. While stunned, I took this as an opportunity to dash towards her at an incredible speed, giving Weiss a flurry of kicks, all in one swift motion. The last kick sends Weiss back a couple of feet. When she looks up, she saw me throwing his weapon aside and his hand outstretched towards her. She grabbed my hand and I helped her get up. When she finally gets up she crosses her arms and turns the other way with her head raised.

Weiss: Hmph! I let you win.

Me: If that's the way you want to put it..... it was an honor, sparring with you, Weiss Schnee. (I said as i bowed)

Weiss: Well, (bows back) likewise, Tenka Kaito.

After we bowed, we both then giggled to let this spar slide.  But, something made me think that this has happened before. So, I immediately sat down in front of Weiss as my head hangs down, saddened although the spar was a great. When she saw this, she looked at her father and my mother, and my grandfather talking with each other as she sat beside me as she noticed me about to cry.

Weiss: What's wrong, Tenka???

Me: Huh?? Oh, it's nothing, Weiss...

Weiss: Tenka, come on. We're friends aren't we? We can talk to me about it.

As she said that, I looked at Weiss as she gave me a concerned look and a smile at the same time. So, in determination, I tried to hold my tears as I explained.

Me: Alright then, Weiss. Tell me, who do you see behind us?

When I asked, Weiss had a puzzled look in her face as she looks back to see her father, my mother and uncle sensei talking with each other. She then turned back to face me as she answered.

Weiss: My father, your mother and your.... uncle....

Me: That's right.... they're here... but my father is not.

When I said this, it made Weiss go into a state of shock as she asked;

Weiss: Wha-whe-where is he now???

Me: I can answer the first one, 'What'. Well, what happened to him is that from that time till now.... he is still missing in action.

Weiss: Missing?

Me: Yes.

Weiss: But how? He is one of the strongest Silver-Armoured huntsman alive, to what I was told by father.

Me: Heheh. Coolest dad in the world.

We both giggled at my compliment to my father but, I cleared my throat as I revert back to topic.

Me: Anyway, I know your father has strong friendly ties with my father, but you havent seen the likes of him yet, and trust me, he has an army... like your father.... but his army is different as they are... well, odd as they are... I don't know how to say this but, they're somwthing else. But when my father went missing, his army went missing with him as well. People say it's due to over exerting himself he went missing or he's dead.... which I kind of find it hard to believe, but they sfill treat him as a symbol of having our own stages set up and rolling, with or without him.... He's a brave huntsman, and I know he never gives up without a fight. There is no way that he over exerted himself