Volume 4 Opening

(A/N: Music starts here. Focus lyrics in video.)

Ruby walks through the forest with her hood on before a flurry of snow blows it off. She turns around to see the other members of Team RNJR and the remaining members of STRM stand behind her, with the flurry of snow landing behind them, forming the body of the white-haired, pale-skinned, blue-eyed reader, who gives off a two finger salute. The eight of them begin walking together as a crow flies past them. Qrow is seen standing alone, until another crow flies by.

Weiss reads a book in a library. She turns around to see Klein carrying a tray and her brother Whitley. Jacques and General Ironwood are seen standing together in Jacques office.

Blake stands on the bowsprit of a ship. Suddenly, Sun comes to hug her before her father, Ghira, shoves him aside to make room for her mother, Kali. Blake's smile falters as her attention is drawn away from her family.

Yang and Pallad, are seen training, but in Pallad's place Yang sees a happier version of herself with both of her arms. Yang falls into a black pit with Adam Taurus in the background, while the Albains appear in front of them.

At Salem's lair, new villains are shown: Hazel cracking his knuckles, a heavily scarred Cinder Fall, a grinning Tyrian, a snobbish Watts, all the final bosses of Kamen Rider Chronicle standing along them and finally Salem herself, with Gemdeus Machina beside her.

Shadow in his temporary Half-God form and Ruby are seen fighting Tyrian and a new Grimm with three Bugsters infused with it; Adam lunges at Blake, but Graphite blocks the attack with his weapon, in anger; Weiss summons a giant glyph; The members of Team STRM and RNJR fights off a group of Grimm in a forest.

Lastly, Team RNJR are shown standing in the woods, with Ren perching up on a rock, Nora leaning on the rock where Ren is perching at, Ruby hold her weapon in her shoulder, Jaune is crossing his arms, while Shadow is in his Maiden form as he stood up along side him on the rock. At the end of the sequence, Teams STRM and RWBY stands together on an icy tundra.

(A/N: Music ends here.)