Volume 4: Menagerie

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fifth of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My POV (In a dream):

In my dream, I was looking at a world that was totally destroyed by some people and two others who are leading an armada. The one on the left lead the Grimm Armada and the one on the right led the Bugster Armada.

Me: I'm not going to let that happen!!

???: Not so fast, Mister Shadow.

I suddenly stopped at my tracks as the two leader parties came towards me. My eyes then widen to see Salem and Gemdeus.

Me: Salem. Gemdeus!

Salem: So, this is the warrior you said that destroyed you, right?

Gemdeus: That's right.

I rushed at them while they are going out with their small talk but, Salem saw me and out of nowhere, a tendril came out from the ground and choked me.

Salem: Rather reckless, but noble.

Me: Wha-uk! What do y-you want from me... urk...??

Gemdeus: Easy. We...

Salem: ...want you...

Then suddenly, a red and orange glitch, and black fog surrounds the two gods, making it hard for me to see what is going on in there. But when the fog and glitch cleared, my shocked look turn into a terrified look of fear when I saw a being that is much more powerful than me, the other Huntsmen and Huntresses, and the Super Medical Team can deal with.

Gemdeus/Salem (voices in sync in combine form): DEAD!!

My POV (Real world):

In the real world, I am lying in my bed, yelling, thrashing, and flailing my arms around as my friends tried to keep me in control.

Ruby: Shadow! Wake up! Please! Wake up!

Ren: Ugh! You hold him down!

Jaune: I'm trying to!

Nora: Gosh! Wh-Whoa! Hey! Watch where you're kicking!!

Tenka: Shadow!!! Wake up!!!

Rachel: YOU ARE HAVING A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!

Mitchell: COME ON DUDE!!!

Ruby: SHADOW!!!!!