Volume 1: Jaunedice

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the eleventh episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

A fight between Cardin and Jaune had began a while back. Me and Tenka were on the high seats, while the rest of the team were below, along with Team RWBY and Pyrrha. Cardin Winchester with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jaune Arc opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage.

He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back.

Tenka: This is a little bit peculiar. Jaune's fighting techniques are... well, non-existent.

Me: Hmm... You're definitely right, Tenka. I am quite curious as to find out how he even got into Beacon with those feeble skills.

Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead----

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune. I saw Tenka, about to unsheath his weapon to stop it, but just before he could even get hold of the handle,....

-SHADOW CLONE-

....my clone ran over and shot a jet of icy beam towards Cardin's hand with my weapon with a ice crystal in it, freezing his hand and making him drop his mace. He stares at his frozen hand, and looks up to my clone-self and me, sitting down nest to Tenka with a menacing glare, which I returned with your own.

Glynda: Thank you Mr. Wrath.

Cardin gives me one last glare before he relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet.

Glynda: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

While Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as he pulls out a smaller tablet with his low, blinking stats and that of his entire team.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Me: (Muttering) If he refuses to keep his trap shut, I'm gonna freeze it for him....

Glynda turns to the seated and standing students, such as: Yang and Rachel, punching the air in anticipation; Weiss, shaking her fists with an excited smile; and Ruby and Mitchell, shaking their entire body with enthusiastic energy while squealing softly