Volume 2: Best Day Ever

Hey everyone! It's me, ONCE AGAIN, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the first episode of  the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where everything will begin, ONCE AGAIN! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

3rd Person's POV:

Inside Beacon Academy's cafeteria, Shadow, Tenka, and Team RWBY are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Shadow is peacefully eating his lunch as Tenka, with a mechanical pencil at hand, works on some upgrades for his armor on his sketch notebook while Rachel and Mitchell are seated beside Team JNPR.

Tenka: UGH! Why does this thing have to be so difficult?!

Tenka shook his head furiously and disapprovingly at the same time, glaring at the piece of paper in his sketchbook as he takes his eraser yet again for the umpteenth time that the page became faded, and starts erasing at in incredible pace due tothe use of his semblance.

Yang: Whatcha up to, Tenka?

Yang stood behind him, starting to gaze at Tenka's sketchbook with a curious look on her face. Tenka acted quickly by suddenly closing his sketchbook before she could even determine what he was working on.

Tenka: N-Nothing! I-It's something I'm working on my own. If you know how much people love to upgrade their armours and wea--

Yang: Boring.....

To his surprise, Yang rudely interrupted him before he could even finish. Tenka just shrugged his shoulders and continued whatever he was working on. Yang then slides next to Blake..

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. (Closing her book.) Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang, out of nowhere, suddenly catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Rachel giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon as Nora passes her the said fruits. Rachel launches another and Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Rachel the thumbs up.

My POV:

It's been months ever since the trouble at the docks, and the Dust Robberies that were usually happening in Vale have seemed to calm down a bit. Not that I really minded though, as we were actually quite thankful that day, the day where Ruby confessed her feelings as Blake did with Tenka. Just then Ruby walk in, giving an enormous heave as she slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard, and for my lunch to leap a feet off the table before landing back, spilling all it's contents on my face.

Me: Ruby, careful! I was eating that!

Ruby: I-I'm sorry, Shadow!

I then wiped my face with a napkin.

Me: Tenka, eat your food before it gets cold.

Tenka, barely touching his food and not looking at me as he still continues to get focused on his sketch, replies....

Tenka: I'll eat later. Besides, I'm not really hungry at the moment.

I raised my eyebrows at this as I stared upon him out of confusion.