Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 4)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the fourth part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*punches the gong real hard many times like Hyper Muteki by the use of Knockout FIghter Gauntlets*

3rd Person's POV:

It's been a few minutes now, with the members of Team STRM and Team JEWL are still knocked out and weakened from the Rain of Fire launched by Genomes Bugster in his dragon mode, and Shadow's mysterious disappearance caused by the pillar of light is still present. Then, six fire beams were fired by all the six heads of Genomes Bugster's dragon at the pillar, showing no sign of damage on it.

Genomes roared loudly in rage as he fired more fire beams at the beam of light, to find that it is still standing and showing no dents or any damage on it, to its shock.

(A/N: Pillar of Light.)

Panic (Genomes Bugster): I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! HOW IS IT NOT BREAKING?!?!?!

Genomes exclaimed.

The pillar was still standing for Genomes to roar again while charging its attack once again, that is until a crack suddenly appeared on the pillar of light, for Genomes to stop.

Panic (Genomes Bugster): Hmmm???

Genomes watched carefully as he noticed the crack.

While it was watching the pillar, Jon and Tenka were the first ones to come to as they were in a daze for a moment. Then, they slowly look up to see the same pillar of light before them.

Jon: The.... heck...???

Tenka: Doc....???

Then, more cracks form with a glitter of sparks, stars and light began to spew out from the cracks as they began to scatter around the ground and the air, to their confusion.

Panic (Genomes Bugster): What trickery is this?