Plans for Vol. 4, 5 and Upcoming Seasons, Crossovers & Franchise

(A/N: It's quite blurry so, don't mind that.)

(A/N: For Volume 4.)

(A/N: For Volumes 5 and the upcoming volumes

(A/N: For Volumes 5 and the upcoming volumes.)

(A/N: For Special Episodes and for the upcoming "Special Franchise"

(A/N: For Special Episodes and for the upcoming "Special Franchise".)

A/N: What do you think, guys? The Muteki Gauntlet and the Infinity Stones of Remnant. Stone of 'Creation', Stone of 'Destruction', Stone of 'Choice', Stone of 'Knowledge', Stone of 'Darkness' and Stone of 'Light/Silver', all of these stones are made from each maiden, god or warrior themselves. Well, there's gonna be another gauntlet soon at the 5th volume so, heads up on that and I hope you enjoy reading these huge plans that I will be "Hatching" (Laughing). 

Shadow: A/N, Infinity Wars with three gauntlets?! That's oughta be something for the upcoming years to come when Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 are released!

A/N: I know, I know!! I'm psyched for this!!!

So, if you ladies and Gentlemen and other deviants and readers really, really love it, comment down below on the comment section if you want me to try something and make up for it. So, thank you so much for reading this. And if you enjoy it, please do leave a comment and add the story to your faves cause' it would be "Muteki" awesome and greatly appreciated, but if you didn't, please do leave a comment on how I can improve myself as well.

And, if this happens to be the first literature that you have seen by me, pleaseconsider leaving a watch to become part of "Ride-Player Troopers" (It's what Iprefer to call my watchers) today if you want to see more of the rest of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose insert. Apart from that, thank you so much again forreading this, and I'll see you Ride-Players (readers) on the next episode ofour RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Until then! See you on the next game! Staylighted up! Stay Frosty! Stay Brave! Be Nice! SEE YA!!!!