Volume 3: It's Brawl in the Family

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the third episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Shadow:'BLAZING-ICE CROSS DRAGONIC STORM'!!!! 

*I blast my attack at the gong that it rang extremely loud*

3rd Person's POV:

In Beacon Academy's courtyard at dusk Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose are running up the main avenue towards the docking bays, expecting someone to land there.

Ruby: Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?

Weiss stops and smiles at the sight.

Weiss: Winter.

Ruby and Weiss watched Winter Schnee, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's, as she exits her airship.

Ruby: Wait... Your sister?

The young heiress pays her no mind as she then cups her mouth to make her voice a bit louder for her sister to catch her attention.

Weiss: Winter!

The three then run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them.

Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... Your presence honors us.

Winter looks around Beacon.

Winter: Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby: I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder.

Weiss, knowing her partner might have said the wrong thing, punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling.

Weiss: So, what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course. 

She nods and smiles in understanding, as Ruby looks pensively around in the silence.

Ruby: Well... this is nice... I think?

Weiss: You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-