Volume 3: Lessons Learned

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fourth episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Tenka: (Back flips while striking the gong realhard with his Finisher)

A/N: Nice shot.

Tenka: Thanks.

My POV:

Me: Look, i know this is very overwhelming for everyone but, I kind of figured out what is going on here after overhearing what you all said. Apologies for the intrusion. But right now, i still need some answers unto what are we doing, arguing, when we are suppose to be out there, doing what we are suppose to do right now! And what I want to know is that, why the HELL are we keeping this, TOP SECRET!?!?!?!

Ozpin and everyone else in the room were incredibly shocked to find me inside the office uninvited. Although I was in tremendous disbelief of what I had just heard from Qrow, that I was a son of the Winter Maiden and was chosen by someone to utilize all of the four maidens' power, I still knew what was going on as it was already been spoken by the fortune teller before. 

Glynda: Shadow.....

Me: Listen, I know that I am some prodical son of the Winter Maiden and was also chosen already. But could everyone just settle down so that we can talk about this!?!?!

Ironwood: I know it's impossible to believe, Shadow, but it's the truth.

Qrow: I know this is a lot to take in, kid, if you could just calm---

Me: I SAID I KNOW!!!!!

My sudden outburst caused me to let out a small blast of my Semblance, causing the temperature of the office to drop slightly, snow slowly falling from the ceiling.

Me: I said I know that already. Now, explain to me what the heck is going on and why keep it so top secret!!!

There was a moment of silence among them, before they all glanced at each other worryingly. The Ozpin spoke in a firm, authoritative tone.

Ozpin: Leave us.

Glynda: But, Ozpin---

Ozpin: Now.

Without another word, they all left the office reluctantly as they took the elevator down. When I am finally alone.....

Ozpin: Shadow before I could begin, please understand why we had to do this.

Me: Okay. Well, the part I understood is that I am the Winter Maiden and I am destined to be somekind of demigod like Gemdeus but different. But what I don't understand is, why keep this a secret. Why keeping the secret that this, Isoldê, my mother is a Winter Maiden. So please, tell me the truth, although I aleady knew. Am I or am I not the Winter Maiden?