Volume 5: Lighting the Fire

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fourth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Haruto (Wizard): Now, it's showtime.

Yang/Pallad: (Voice in sync) (In Dragon Perfect Knockout Form) Let's Play!!

3rd Person's POV:

Yang is seen riding her motorcycle with the Shady Man while Pallad is seen jumping from tree to tree through a forest in Anima.

Yang: How much further, pal?

Shady Man: This should just about do it.

With that, Yang stops her bike at a clearing.

Shady Man: You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

The Shady Man dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes. Yang shakes her head in annoyance and discards her sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little as Pallad walks beside her. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and Yang blocks the shot with her robotic arm. The Shady Man reappears with several bandits in tow.

Shady Man: I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at Yang and Pallad.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Shady Man: Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

Pallad: ... hmph.

He gestures behind him with his thumb. Yang points a finger in the same direction.

Yang: That way?

The Shady man grunts in confusion, before looking at his tribe mates first.

Shady Man: Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know. Thanks.

Pallad: Good to know

Shady Man: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps.

He punches his fist as he says this to prove his point. Yang glares at them as she activates her gauntlet on her left arm, making the bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on her.

Pallad: (whispers) Yang, I got an idea. But you have to let me merge with you.

Yang: (whispers) Is this going to help teach them not to mess with us and my bike.