Volume 2: Search and Destroy

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the nineth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My POV:

Me and the rest of my team, alongside Team RWBY, stood in flabbergast and disappointment at the spectacle before us. But Tenka looked delighted, which I guessed he was his favorite teacher. Rachel and Mitchell stood embarrassingly in their spot, before they disappeared in a flash, but not before wishing us all the luck we needed.

Weiss:
Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck began talking fast, per the norm, as he paces in front of me and the other students.

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, students, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any inhabitable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And...

He zooms up right to Weiss' face as to clarify something.

Oobleck: It's "Doctor" Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!

Tenka: A Doctor of Philosophy... No surprises there, doctor. (Nudges at me)

Me: That's another doctor dude.

Tenka: I know that...

Weiss looks over at Blake, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: Uh...

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind!

Then, he pauses slightly as an afterthought to clarify:

Oobleck: ...schedule!

With that, he zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second, leaving a small trail of dust on their wake.

Me: Ugh... I feel like I cursed ourselves when I said this would be easy. But Tenka looks happy that we'll be going with Oobleck.

Tenka: Why wouldn't I?

Me: Aaaand.... now you're just weirding me out.

Tenka: So it would seem....

Ruby holds up a positive and upbeat demeanor before suddenly becoming as depressed as her team and I halfway through.

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

???: Save the world?

Me and the others turned around to see Nora, the other half of my team, and the rest of Team JNPR approaching towards us.

Nora: You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! Maybe a little hungry?

As if on cue, a growling sound can be heard from Nora's stomach much to Mitchell's surprise.

Nora: That last one's not your fault, though, Ren...

Ren, for his part, simply crosses his arms and turns away, as Rachel giggles at them.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom...

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren, Mitchell, and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Mitchell: Oh, I can't wait!

???: Then you can party with us tonight!