Volume 3: Fall (Part 2)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to part two of the sixth episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

3rd Person's POV:

The downward elevator ride was simply awkward for Pyrrha. She found herself surrounded by four people who called themselves protectors of the world and one of being the actual son of the Legendary Winter Maiden, and she felt small and insignificant. But she managed to gain some courage and asked the group. 

Pyrrha: Where are we going?

Shadow: Under the school, there is a vault hidden away.

He answered Pyrrha's question. It wasn't long after that we arrived at the Vault itself. When the doors of the elevator opened Pyrrha looked out to a long barely lit room. As they walked down through the room the clear echo of the groups footsteps could be heard.

Glynda: I'm sure you must have questions.

Pyrrha: I might have one, or two... I still don't understand. You said I was next in line to receive the Maiden's power. What do you mean by that?

Glynda: The Maidens have existed for thousands of years. But much like in nature, the seasons change. No two summers are alike. When a Maiden dies, her power leaves her body and seeks out a new host, ensuring that the seasons are never lost, and that no individual can hold on to that power forever.

Pyrrha: So, how does the power select it's hosts?

Qrow: Through a series of stupid and convoluted rules. 

Glynda: Qrow. 

Professor Goodwitch snapped back at the huntsman.

Ironwood: As blunt as Qrow can be, I have to agree with him. 

Qrow: See even Jimmy here knows, so don't get mad 'cause I'm right.

Qrow smiled back towards Glynda with a cocky grin on his face. Glynda sighed in annoyance before turning her attention back to Pyrrha. 

Glynda: At first, the only thing that was certain was that the powers were specifically passed on to young women. But as time went on, it was discovered that the selection process was much more... intimate.

Pyrrha had an extremely concerned and uncomfortable look on her face, so did Shadow as it was quite relate-able, as she asked.

Pyrrha: Intimate?

Shadow: Whoa whoa, time out!

I suddenly shouted out stopping the group.