Volume 1: A New Day Begins

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the sixteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where the Quest of saving Weiss from the Nightmare Grimm has ended and everything is now back to normal! Or is it? So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

At Night,

In Team RWBY Dorm Room, the members of Team RWBY are seen doing their own thing, with Blake reading her book, Yang playing a Game on her Scroll, and for Ruby and Weiss to be seen writing their letters to their family members (A/N: Taiyang and Winter specifically.).

Meanwhile in Team STRM Dorm Room, the Members of Team STRM are seen doing their thing like Rachel helping Mitchell tidy his silver wings, Tenka is hanging upside down while holding onto his Tri-Sector Sparrow that's propping him up as he balanced, and Shadow can be seen looking at the New Gen. Beta Spark in his hands while sitting at his bed side, for his teammates to notice this.

Rachel: Uuuh, Doctor? Is everything alright?

Shadow: Huh? looks at Rachel Oh! Yes, everything's fine. It's just... shocking when I received this in Weiss's Dream.

Tenka: With all honesty, guys.... This is shocking, really shocking. As according to Weiss back in one of my visits to her place with my family, she mentioned to me before that this was actually locked away with Nicholas's tomb for centuries. But now, it is right here before our very eyes.

Mitchell: I bet you Atlas will go on high alert when they figure out that it is missing.

Tenka: Pretty much. As after all, the Dust Company and Atlas Academy doesn't only represent Atlas, this relic represents the entire Kingdom of Atlas.

Rachel & Mitchell: whoaaa....

Shadow: shit, dude....

Tenka: I know right?

Tenka said.

After hearing what Tenka said about the two trinkets to be the most important Relic of Atlas, Shadow knew what he must do, for him to nod his head.

Meanwhile, back in Team RWBY's Dorm Room, Weiss is seen offering Ruby a cup of coffee while having a brief moment of smiling with each other when she heard her Scroll going off, for Weiss to get interrupted from the moment as she went down to see who that was.

Weiss: Eh? Tenka? ..... taps my Scroll to open a message from him and reads the message He says that Doctor (Shadow) wants to meet me at the balcony where Tenka and I talked before after Professor Port's class?

Yang: Eh? Wonder what Ruby's lover want at this time of the night?

Ruby: Well... why don't you find out?

Weiss: scoffs That's what I have in mind. So, I'll be back.

Weiss said as she got up.