Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 7)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the seventh part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been over an hour, almost two hours to be precise after that long battle, and the people from all over the Kingdoms who have gathered to the Kingdom of Vale to enjoy the festival are seen streaming back to what they are doing and where they were before to resume their known activities before they were interrupted by the battle.

As they did so, Shadow is seen at the Fairgrounds, observing that everything is back to normal and the booth where Panic aka, PaniK was stationed at was taken down by Atlas Officials and Military Soldiers, for me to nod at this, knowing that Professor Goodwitch was here before. Then, he immediately went to catch an airship to make his way to the city where his Team, Team JEWL and hopefully Professor Goodwitch are at. Once reached, Shadow noticed his Team and Team JEWL talking to Professor Goodwitch while she is seen using her semblance and her magic to restore everything back to where it once was before the battle, for him to notify the Pilot to land at where the group are, for the Pilot to do so as he landed the airship.

Once landed, Shadow alighted the airship, for Professor Goodwitch, the members of Team STRM and Team JEWL turned to see him alight the airship with five Bugvisor-Zweis in hand as he began to explained to Professor Goodwitch on what happened here.

(A/N: Bugvisor-Zwei (x5 of them).)

After Professor Goodwitch listened to his explanation, she nodded in understanding.

Glynda: I see...

Shadow: Yup, the entire plan was devised by a spirit who went rogue to our world thanks to the Bugster Virus, which lead to the destruction you see before you.

Lazarus: That, he is correct, Professor.

Tenka: We overheard in the crowd that he needed tons of souls so he can be.... human again, something like that.

Rachel: Which fortunately, two teams stopped him.

Emily: Yeah~

They said.

Glynda: I'll keep this in mind to tell the Headmaster.