Special Episode: The Secret & The Novice He/She Seeks

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 where we will be focusing on Yuki and Belial discovering the Secret behind the Snowstorm at the Fallen Kingdom of Vale, the after events when Volume 3 ended and the events happening in the middle of Volume 4. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

A few minutes before seeing the truth,

At the Fallen Kingdom of Vale,

3rd Person's POV:

Yuki, with the Giga Battlenizer in hand was seen walking through the abandoned town of Vale filled with snow due to the endless snow storm that is still occuring till that very fateful day when the snowstorm appeared out of nowhere.

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Damn.... this Snowstorm is as thick as anything!!!

Yuki: Don't worry, I can see through the snow. After acquiring most of your Fusion Kaijus, it has given me some.... benefits.

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Guilty as Charged, Yuki. You see, during the times when Reiblood was still inside of me, it has given me some benefits for me to see what the Ultras couldn't see. And that's the auras of Kaijus and Seijins. Once I see two specific Kaijus or Seijins' auras in sync, I figured there is more, to them than meets the eye.

Yuki: Interesting. So, question, can you figure out what is causing the Snowstorm?!

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): I can't see through this thick storm ahead of us!! But I can only assume that glow I'm seeing up top may give us the answer.

Yuki: Huh? Where?

Yuki asked as she began to look around.

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Uuuuuuuuhhh, Yuki, look up and straight.

Belial said.

Yuki looked up and look around at the snowy sky aimlessly while looking straight until she saw what Belial is seeing.

Yuki: I don't see what y-- (Notices it) ... oh.

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Yep. that's the glow.

Yuki: What is it, actually???

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Not sure. But let's go check it out.

Yuki: Yeah. But, how do we get up there in this Storm?

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): We fly there.

Yuki: I think that may be a problem.

Yuki implied.

She then points at something in the Snowstorm, for Belial to look where she's pointing. After a few seconds of looking, several number of Alpha Grimms emerge from deep in the snowstorm as they began to circle the girl.