Volume 5: The Infinity War Begins (AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS SPECIAL) (PART 2.2)

Kermit: It's the Muppet Show here, resuming our episode with a PART 2.2! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been a few minutes since Thanos's arrival, and Shadow's group and Gemdeus Machina's group are now killing off the remaining Outriders together with the Wakandan Army. Knowing that there isn't much time left, we began to kill the outriders as fast as possible, until Gemdeus Machina had an idea.

Gemdeus Machina: Mister Shadow!! I know this hard but, you and your Team go on ahead!

Shadow: Okay, but Gemdeus! What about you?!

Gemdeus: Come on, Mister Shadow~ It's gonna take more than these critters to take us down!!

Terror Dopant: Go, you fools!!

Gold Heart: We'll take it from here, so get your lazy asses up, and kick that guy's ass!!

Shadow looked at his enemies as they knew what they were doing. Then, Ruby places her hand on his shoulders for him to look at her as she gave a nod and he soon nod back to her.

While they were looking at each other, a small tremor shook the ground as they looked at the forest as there was something that just exploded there. With Shadow and Ruby snapping back to reality, they readied their weapons as everyone did the same.

Shadow: TEAM, LET ROUND ONE AGAINST THANOS, BEGIN!!!!!!!

He yelled as Shadow and his group advanced forward towards the forest, making our way to Thanos to commence the battle. 

My POV:

As we made our way to Thanos, we notice that the explosion that we saw is slowly imploding by itself like as if its going back to the time that someone or something hasn't exploded yet. So, I looked back.

Me: Guys! Hold on to yourselves and to your weapons as this is gonna be real shiny and bright!!!

As everyone followed my instructions, I looked back forward as I conjoured an orb made out of my Winter Maiden Powers and my Winter Maiden Powers as I thrust my palm with the orb forward, causing the orb to explode as a bright light engulfed every single one of us.

----MEANWHILE----

A few minutes ago,

Thanos used his Gauntlet and the power of the Time Stone as he tampered natural law of time, causing the explosion to implode by itself, reverting back to the time before Vision was destroyed, to Scarlet's shock and worry as well.

Scarlet Witch then lunged forward to Thanos, preventing him from touching Vision, but to no avail as he shoved her to aside and grabbed Vision. Then, Thanos grabbed Vision by the throat and single-handedly removed the Mind Stone from Vision's head, killing Vision in the process while completing his "Stone Collection".

And now,

Then, he inserted the last stone onto his Gauntlet as he felt a great surge of power flowing through him. While savouring the powers of the Infinity Stones that are now on the Infinity Gauntlet, a bolt of lightning struck Thanos back as he falls to the ground. 

At the clear blue sky, Thor was seen cgarging up his hammer as he threw his hammer towards Thanos while his hammer began to spin. Thanos saw Thor's weapon coming as he shot a beam at it to counter his hammer attack, but to no avail as Thor's StormBreaker is spinning in a faster pace, cleaving the beam into two while heading towards Thanos's way in the process. As the hammer reached Thanos, it caused him to stop his attack as its axe side of the hammer pierced into his chest, causing him to go onto one knee.