Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 4)

To be resumed here.

3rd Person's POV:

Ultraman Dyna and Pedanium Zeppandon were protecting themselves from being blasted at by Gemdeus Cheinian's Snake Darkness - Mark II's Tragedy Shout Hell beam by using their shields to block it. As they tried to block its attack, Dyna's shield began to shatter as the beam is about to over power him, to Orochi taking notice of it.

Snake Darkness - Mark II then put in more energy to its beam as it struck the two titans more, causing Dyna's shield yo break more. Just before the shield that Dyna conjoured broke in mere seconds, Pedanium Zeppandon took it head on and took the hit for him, to Dyna's shock.

Dyna: OROCHI!!

Gemdeus Cheinian: Heheh. Looks like our former strongest character has been brought down....

AI CPU: -THE 75% DAMAGE ON TORSO OF PEDANIUM ZEPPANDON RECIEVED BY SNAKE DARKNESS - MARK II'S TRAGEDY SHOUT HELL, RECOVERED- -REPAIRING DIAGNOSTIC LIFEFORCE AND ENERGY OF COMPONENTS ZETTON, PANDON, KING JOE, MAGA OROCHI HAS BEEN COMPLETE- -DEFENSE RATE AGAINST ANY FURTHER ENERGY ATTACKS IS AT 200%, CLIMBING TO 300% AND INCREASING-

When Dyna and the Cheinian heard this, they looked at the fog made by the debris and the impact of the attack as they watched Pedanium Zeppandon still standing with no damage at all, to their shock.

Gemdeus Cheinian: WHAT?!?! HOW?!?!

Orochi: FARBAS INFINITY EX is a defemse move and mechanism that heals any critical hit damages. It also nullifies your attack, meaning you have to wait for your Power Gauge to hit full once again before you can use Tragedy Shout Hell.

Gemdeus Cheinian: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Orochi: Nothing is impossible, when you have been playing this game for a very long time, in secret.

Pedanium Zeppandon roared as it advanced towards Snake Darkness - Mark II with incredible speed, with Ultraman Dyna following behind it. Meanwhile, Team CRDL has been spawning in and dispatching Atlesian Soldiers, Atlesian Knight-200s and 130s, Atlesian Paladins, Spider Droids (Super Unit), Dropships, Mantas and several Colossus (Super Unit) from the base they have stationed and defending.

Turrets kept firing away at the oncoming monsters and Advents that are flying and advancing towards them.

Russel: I THINK WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS!!

Cardin: WE ARE, RUSSEL!!

Cardin replied while smashed an Imagin away from him and his teammates.

----MEANWHILE----

My POV:

My Ice Sword was thrown to aside as the Player-like titan, @RoseWinter broke the clash while breaking it by punching it with it's left macho arm, to my shock.