Special Episode: The Remnant Beyond Duo & The "Mercury"-ium Servant

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at the events, right after the battle for Haven Academy, the after events when Volume 5 ended and after Belial and Yuki achieved ULTIMATE Full-Potential. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

Oh!! And don't forget as I forget to mention, I don't own Ultraman as well as Ultraman is owned by Tsuburaya Production. So, Let the games begin once again!!!!!!!!!!

At Mistral Academy,

My POV:

Me, my team, RWBY's Team, Jaune's Team and the group, along with the newcomers and the return of Kouta began to take their leave from the scene of the Crime aka, Haven Academy. Not before someone was seen outside at the entrance of the Academy, for everyone in my group to don their defense stances with their weapons in hand behind me.

Then, Ruby and Roland swiftly came up for me to be in between them now as they have their weapons in hand while staring at that someone who is wielding the same Calibur as I had in my God Form.

Ruby: Uuuh, Shadow??? Is that what I think he's...

Me: Yep.... that's the Dark-Natured version of my Remnant Calibur.

Roland: Orders, Shadow?

Roland requested for an instruction from me.

I looked at the unknown person as he secretly winked at me. I smiled as I said a task to Roland, which shocked him.

Me: None.

Roland: Yes, Sha- WAIT WHAT?!

Me: Allow me....

I implied while staring at Roland.

For Roland to kneel by one knee.

Roland: By your word, my Lord.

Me: (Nods)(Looks at the someone) Remnant CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I yelled as Remnant Calibur flew to my right hand, for me to catch it. Then, I walked towards him while watching him donning the same pose I did to catch my Calibur, approaching towards me with the same walking style as my walking style, for me to smirk.

Me/Summer (Voices in sync): Shido Akuma.

??? (Shido): Shadow Wrath.

We both said our names as we made our way towards each other, with serious looks on our faces. As soon as we are quite close, we both stopped, lower our Caliburs while looking at each other dead in our own eyes as we are about to start a battle.