Special Episode: Special Training

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5, where we will be looking at how Shadow became a god and what he's been doing inside the White Void with Summer and the Four Season Maidens. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

My POV:

I woke up from my sudden death by being speared by Cinder's spear, but when I got up, I noticed that I am now inside the white void once again. I looked around, finding no one around.

(A/N: This is what the white void looks like with a lot of roses

(A/N: This is what the white void looks like with a lot of roses.)

Me: Am I.... dead??? W-why am I here?

While looking around, I suddenly realized that Ruby is still out there with her friends and my friends fighting Cinder's little gang and the Headmaster that betrayed us.

Me: Ruby!! Uh... uh!!!! I need to go but where am I suppose t--

Just as I was about to finish my line, I heard a giggle, in which I recognize it from before as previously before Beacon fell and the time I excused myself from the dance to see my arm, I heard the same giggle and some voices from before.

Me: Who is that?! Show yourself!?!?

I reached to my back to grab my weapon, only to figure out that I am unarmed for some reason. Then, a voice spoke.

???: Do not be alarmed, Young Shadow. You are safe here, for now.

I was puzzled when the girl-like voice said that.

Me: What do you mean, "safe"?

???: That means I can talk to you.

As she said that, a white hooded-like figure slowly appeared before me as she walked towards me.

As she walks towards me, I noticed a small tear at the tip of her cloak. My eyes widened when I quickly opened my watch to reveal a white rose petal in it. Then, I looked back at her, figuring out who she really is.

Me: Ruby has the same Semblance as you, and everytime she uses it, petals appear and disappear, like yours to what my father said. That means... you're....