Special Episode: The Letter (Special SHORT Episode)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 whereby we will be looking at Shadow recieving an unknown letter from Orochi Tenma to come visit her at her Tribe at Mistral. Seems pretty weird right? Do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

My POV:

It's been a few days after a long trek, battles to win and fight and Ruby, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Tenka, Rachel, Mitchell, Apollonir, Qrow and I finally made it to Mistral. We are now in a house that Apollonir cattered for us thanks to some special people I haven't met yet due to the fact that I am still checking on Qrow who is recovering smoothly from Tyrian's Poison Sting.

Me: (Writes results on Clipboard) Okay, Qrow Branwen, good news. The poison is completely out and you will be back on your feet within a week or less.

Qrow: Heh! That's fortunate of me, doc.

Me: Hey. If I didn't appear in my temporary god form, you eould be dead by then.

Qrow: Yeah... but hey! At least you scared the maniac, right??

Me: Yeah. (smirks menacingly) I sure did.

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Tyrian walks forward but is off balance. While walking towards me, he suddenly stopped when I talked to him, unbeknownst of me that I'm my voice is in sync with five other voices which are girls' voices, most probably the Maidens.

Me (Voices in sync with the other maidens' voices): Tyrian, let me warn you this, and make sure you pass this message to Salem and Gemdeus machina!! If you dare harm or hunt down my friends, myteam, my love, or me again,... I vow that day if it were to come to this... I will hunt you all down, including your masters, I will personally come after them to start our "Legendary" Battle!!!

Tyrian quivered a bit, but soon walked towards me again but off balance. Tenka, Mitchell, Rachel, Nora, Ren and Jaune all move to block his path to me, Ruby and Qrow. Tyrian takes a few awkward steps, not engaging, as he talks to himself.

Tyrian: Sh-She'll forgive you. 

FLASHBACK ENDS:

Me: Yeeeeaahh.... He really freaked out when I warned him that.

Qrow: Yeah...

And with that, Qrow and I started laughing but it was cut off when Qrow started to cough a bit to my concern and extreme caution.

Me: Okay okay okay, just relax you vocal cords okay. You'll need them when we talk to Prof. Lionheart, okay?

Qrow: (Coughs a bit) Alright, doc. 

Me: (Nods) You should rest now. Recommendation from me.