A Halloween SPECIAL (2018) (Part 3, FINAL)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode part 3 of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 whereby we will be seeing Team RWBY, JNPR and STRM hosting and organizing a Halloween Party. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

Take note this happened before the Vytal Festival and in between Volumes 2, 3 and after the Lovelica-tastrophy event.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

3rd Person's POV:

After seeing Grimmphos utilizing all of the Bugsters, Grimm and Atlesian tech's powers by copying, reacting and adapting to them, this made Shadow and the rest of the human and Bugster army to take a few steps back in fear as we now know that is was just the beginning of the end. But for some Bugsters however begs to differ.

Gutton: He can't beat all of us.

Kaiden: Yeah!!! He may be bigger now, but that doesn'tmean he's powerful!!

Grimmphos: HAHAAA!!!! Don't you see, of course I CAN!!!!! I AM . ALL of YOU!!!!!! BETTER WATCH OUT, FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN NIGHTMARE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

Gutton soon advanced forward as he jumped forward toward Grimmphos as he attempts to use his Gauntlet to directly punch him in the face, but to no avail as Grimmphos used his six arms from his left side, blocking his punch as he used Arunbura's arm from his right side as he summoned a runic circle and blasted Aurnbura's Strongest Abilities, Ruin at Gutton, causing him to be thrown back to the crowd, to our shock.

Gutton: This is bad. 

Shadow: What is?

Gutton: I've scanned Grimmphos's data. Power levels doesn't compute as it is now off the charts. He has gone from base form to Maximum.

Ruby: Then that means he i--

Nora: MAXIMUM GRIMMPHOS!!!

Gemdeus Machina: Well, you can put it that way.....

Lovelica jumped over Maximum Grimmphos as he landed in front of him as he launched his charm-like beam at Grimmphos, but tono avail as he blocked them by using Hatena's armto generate puzzle piece-styled energy shields to deflect his attacks while using Graphite's arm to slash him into the air as he used Vernier's Rocket Launcher arm to blast him away from him to top things off.

Gemdeus Machina flew up in the air as he wields his sword to wield Graphite's power.

Gemdeus Machina: Dododododododododododo... Machina Guren Bakuryū-ken!!!

He said his finisher as he slashed his sword at Grimmphos, causing a dragon made of flames to emit from his sword, in which Grimmphos countered it by using Salty, Aurnbura, Graphite and Vernier's signiture attacks, all combined to create one beam as it overpowered Gemdeus Machina's attack, causing him to be taken aback by the impact as he crashed through some buildings, to his shock and slight sense of over-confidence.

Gemdeus Machina: Well, (Sweeping dust off of me) That didn't work.