Volume 5: A Disguise Worth Fighting (PART 5)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the eighteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, PART 5! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

As if right on queue, a Battleship with a Golden Mace-like Ship on it slowly descends towards the crowd, to their surprise but, to Mega Grigio Empress's amusement as he knew he would see this coming as he formerly greeting the ship.

(A/N: Battle orion Ship.)

Mega Grigio Empress (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Metal & Grigio): (Chuckling) Well, if it isn't my oldest enemy from the Kyutama Galaxy, Orion Battler. I see you made some modifications of your own.

Battle Orion Ship (Orion's Voice): I'm STANDING RIGHT BEFORE YOU, DON ARMAGE!!!!!!!

My POV:

When I looked at the ship as I asked the ship which is like the weirdest thing I have ever done.

Me: Wait, you know him???

Battle Orion Ship (Orion's Voice): Yes. He is the ruler of the Space Shogunate Jark Matter. He is an enigmatic being who seeks to destroy the universe and recreate it more to his liking. 

Battle Orion Ship (???'s Voice): Yeah! We were lucky last time when we defeated him. Now we're lucky again to beat him again!

Me/Ruby: And you are???

Battle Orion Ship (???'s Voice): I am Lucky! The luckiest man in the Universe! My team and I have been called upon by Trinity Prime for an important mission. And looks like we are lucky to help you guys out. Talk about lucky!

Me: Okay. 

Ruby: Good to know.

Me: So, COULD YOU GUYS BRING OUT YOUR MECHS AND JOIN THE FIGHT!?!?!

-SHISHI VOYAGER-

-SASORI VOYAGER-

-OOKAMI VOYAGER-

-TENBIN VOYAGER-

-OUSHI VOYAGER-

-HEBITSUKAI VOYAGER-

-CHAMELEON VOYAGER-

-WASHI VOYAGER-