Volume 5: A Perfect Storm

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the nineth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It is daytime at the Branwen Tribe Camp. The leader of the tribe, Raven sits alone in her tent sharpening her sword, when Vernal suddenly enters, looking completely disturbed. 

Vernal: Raven, we have a problem.

Raven: What is it?

Vernal: Salem's found us.

Raven's eyes widen briefly, before she composes herself from the sudden news, wondering to herself how they found her so quickly.

Raven: Salem... okay.

Vernal: Six of her followers are waiting to speak with you, and some... Beings are with them.

Raven: Right. We planned for this... Bring me my helmet.

Outside of her tent, Extremer, Dark Arms, Cinder, Dr. Watts, Emerald, and Mercury all stand and wait while the bandits surround them, eyeing them carefully. After a while, Raven finally steps out of her tent with her mask on as she addresses her bandits.

Raven: I don't recall inviting so many guests into our home. Either I'm losing my memory, or you've all lost your spines!

Cinder: Don't be too upset with them, Raven. Your men simply recognized the power of a Maiden when they see it. 

To prove her point, Cinder's eye glows and trails fire. Raven turns her head towards the Extremer and Dark Arms, giving them a menacing glare.

Extremer: Don't worry about us. We mean you no trouble... for now.

Cinder: Cool down, Extremer. I got it. We'd like to have a word with you, Raven

Raven removes her gaze from the Ultimate Extremer as she turns to her tribe, addressing them:

Raven: Leave us. Pack your things, then break down camp. We're moving.

The bandits all leave to do so.

Watts: Little late to run and hide. You've been on our master's list for some time, so you must understand that we cannot allow you to slip away.

Raven: I know all about your master, but I don't believe we've met.

Mercury: We're the guys you should be afraid of.

Raven: I doubt anyone should be afraid of you.

Mercury: Oh yeah? Tell that to--

Cinder: Quiet.

Mercury stares back at his boss, hesitating for a moment before he decide to relent.

Raven: That's what I thought.

Cinder: I'm Cinder Fall. This is my associate, Arthur Watts, and my disciples, Emerald and Mercury. 

Suddenly, Extremer and Dark Arms then introduced themselves as well.