Volume 2: A Minor Hiccup

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the third episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My POV:

I tapped my fingers on my table quite impatiently as I wait for Professor Port's lesson to end as tells one of his stories yet again and I've completely lost interest at it, surprisingly. I turned to look over at my teammates only to find them dozing off. 

Me: Mitchell! Will you stop falling asleep? Professor Port's gonna give you detention.

I yelled in a hushed tone as I shook Mitchell, who is sitting right next to me, trying to wake him up. He lifts her head up from his arms, his eyes still half-closed from drowsiness.

Mitchell: Ugh..... I can't help it, Cap. It's just... I mean, come on. We haven't had a decent rest last night. Look at Rachel! Even Tenka!

I gave my other teammates another look before sighing in disappointment as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Me: (sighs) What am I gonna do with you guys?

I took a quick glance at my wristwatch to find out that there was now one minute left of the lesson. Lifting my head up from my watch to see Jaune slide over to where was is sitting Weiss. I smirked.

Me: This should be interesting.....

I can't actually see the reason why he would fall for her, but to be honest with myself, I wouldn't feel too bad if she finally said yes to one of his pick-up lines. It's evident to everyone except Weiss, which Jaune is head-over-heels for her; and it's actually quite nearly sad how she completely and intentionally ignores him.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?

He turns to the teacher for a second time before then turning back around again.

Jaune: And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.

He pauses momentarily as his words still have no effect.

Jaune: Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

I know how much attention Weiss was going to give him, and yet I thought it was a good attempt. He was trying to propose a date, and offered an activity regarding about his intellect. Just then the bell that always signify the end of a class rang, interrupting Professor Port in his story/lesson. When my team heard the bell rang, they literally shot up from their seats.

Port: And then I— Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: Weiss? Uh... Did you hear me?

Weiss: (Not even looking at Jaune as she walks away.) No, no, no, yes.

Me: (Inner thoughts) Now that was just cold!

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a face-plant into his desk. As for me, my whole team, and the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking. while I patted him sympathetically on the shoulder.