Special Episode: Four down, ALL are Gathered

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at the events, right after the battle for Haven Academy, the after events when Volume 5 ended. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

A few minutes before the Last Capsule is claimed,

At the Destroyed Beacon Tower aka, Ozpin's Destroyed Office,

3rd Person's POV:

Yuki and Belial have been recieving updates from Shido from these following texts from the past few days to now;

Texts from the past few days to now:

- Belial, Yuki. The Last Capsule draws near, coming from the North West of Remnant. 

- The Last Capsule is at Mistral, and they're killing the Academy's teachers, Huntsmen and Huntresses. 

- Master Belial. Yuki. Your little Novice you want to speak to, he's in Mistral now. And it seems that he's brought company.

- Belial, Yuki. I'm somewhere close to Haven Academy grounds. The last Capsule is in sight but, I won't be able to reach it as it's being engaged in battle with the lady you saw in the footage against your novice and his little group.

- Master Belial, you are not gonna believe this.... Your little novice just turned into a God. He was able to beat your last capsule at ease with no difficulty.

- Master Belial, Yuki. The last Capsule and his group are no longer in sight. It's like as if the last capsule's lackey's illusion must have been too powerful to keep the little novice and his group busy so as to have a chance to get away.

- Wait.... Nice. Belial, Yuki. Cancel previous message. Last Capsule in sight. He's getting away by via their dropship. Request immediate instructions from Master Belial!! 

Belial still in his Gratney Munix form finished reading Shido's message from Yuki's phone as he began to meditate more but this time, Belial's spirit was leaving the fusion kaiju and Yuki revealing his spirit form to Yuki in front of her very eyes, to Yuki's confusion.

(A/N: Belial - Spirit Form.)

Yuki (In Belial's Fusion Kaiju): Belial? What are you doing?