Volume 2: Dance Dance Infiltration

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the seventh episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

Rachel's POV:

Me: Uuummmm... Is it just me or is that an Ursa dancing just outside the window?

The night was going really well. Random students schmoozing at the dance, Bartholomew Oobleck is listening intently as Peter Port laughs over some unheard anecdote. Ozpin is standing off to the side with Glynda Goodwitch until General James Ironwood offers his hand for her to dance with him. I then ask my question to Mitchell, who is eating a cupcake he got from the buffet table. I crossed my arms against my chest as I stared firmly at the Creature of Grimm outside the window of the building. Funny enough, it didn't seem hostile as it appears to be dancing along with the music. Mitchell chokes on his cupcake and promptly goes crossed-eyed for a moment as he gazes the said Grimm in utter shock.

Mitchell:
Wh-Wha... D-Don't you think we should--

???: Just leave it.

We turned towards the sound of the voice to find Tenka walking up to us, before stopping right beside us.

Tenka: Although it is non of our business but, I already have informed General Ironwood's soldiers to look after it, they seem to be not engaging it unless it is spooked or it engages first. Besides, nobody seems to be noticing it. Plus, General Ironwood doesn't want to cause a scenic panic. So, let's just leave it at that, shall we?

True enough to his words, the students even the school staff, were too occupied with the occasion that they don't seem to notice the Ursa completely.

Mitchell: That's extremely weird.... But fine by me, I guess.

Me: Ditto. But I'll keep my eye on that thing. Even though it may be weird for a Grimm to be dancing, but it is rather a sight to see that. And rare as well.

Tenka: (Shrugs) Suit yourself.

Me: Where's Cap, by the way?

Tenka laughs as he turns his head behind him, looking unto the crowd of dancing students.

Tenka: See for yourself.

We all turned to where Tenka was looking, or more like laughing at, to see Shadow and Ruby slowly waltzing. The reason why Tenka was laughing is that Ruby won't stop stepping on his toes for every 5 full seconds before stepping on it again. He wasn't really enjoying this as though a tear is about make its way out of his sockets, much to our amusement.

Me: Haha, you don't see that everyday.

Mitchell: I hope cap didn't get blisters on that...

Tenka: Indeed.... Well, enjoy the rest of the night guys. I'll just have a talk with the General for a while..

Me: I'll hang out with the girls for a bit.

Mitchell: Maybe, I'll just go get more cupcakes....

With that, we went on to their separate ways.

My POV:

Meanwhile, when the final note in the music was stroked, I had finished dancing with Ruby and we both stepped off the dance floor. I looked over at Ruby, who looked clearly exhausted, and slightly bashful, obviously guilty for stepping on my toes almost all of the time.

Ruby: I-I'm really, really sorry, Shadow!

Me: It's okay, Ruby. Really. It's just that... what happened back there? You already forgot everything I taught you?