Special Episode: The Swan Song

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at Shadow and his short repeatitive melody sung by Isolde. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It was a normal day in Mistral with the heores from the house they rented are doing their own routines of training, cooking, reading, talking and going out to shop or protect Mistral from any incoming threat.

As they were doing their routine as Huntsmen and Huntresses inside and outside the house, they hear this song coming from somewhere outside the house and this song kept repeating for some reason.

Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal~

Emustolronzen Finé el balal zizzl~

Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal~

Emustolronzen Finé el zizzl~

(A/N: Lyrics of the song. It was sung in repeat in this episode.)

Jaune: Did you guys hear that?

Roland: Yes, Sir Arc. It sounded like....

Ren: A song?

Ruby: Wow~ this song is so smooth and soothing~ who's singing it???

Tenka: Not sure.... we just heard this when it just started.... a few seconds ago.

Mitchell: Yup.

Rachel: Diddo.

Wendolyn: Zzzzz...

Roland: Well..... at least someone is enjoying it in their sleep....

Lazarus: Well, me and Emily will check it out outside.

Rachel: Don't worry about that, Lazarus. Qrow is already on it.

Rachel implied as the small group see Qrow walking out of the house to check it out.

Tenka: Say, where's Shadow, Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah. He's out patrolling. He should be back by now but... typical boyfriend of mine will always overlook at small areas.

Rachel: That's certainly the Doc we know.

Outside the house,

Qrow looked around the house to see no one singing. However to his confusion, he kept hearing this song time and time again. Then, he thought that if he can't find the source down here, why don't go up on the roof to find it. In which he turned into a crow and flew up to the roof and searched for the source.