Special Episode: The Visitation of the Six Ancient

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 and the beginning of Volume 5, well close to the beginning where we will be looking at Ruby's temporary team Team RNJR or JNRR, Team STRM and the two Huntsmen visiting the Temple of the Ancient Elemental Warriors. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

A few days later,

3rd Person's POV:

It's been a few days now since Teams JNRR/RNJR and STRM and the two huntsmen made themselves at home in a house that was catered by Shadow's father and five other unknown people at Mistral. Qrow has finally recovered from his Poison Attack by Tyrian, which was a relief to Shadow and most importantly to his girlfriend, Ruby Rose.

Both teams and Qrow are now waiting outside at the living room for Apollonir who's still dressing up in his own room as he had already informed them that this may take long.

Nora: So.... how long till Apollo is ready???

Shadow: (Shrugging shoulders) Dunno. He toldus that this will take long.

Qrow: Don't worry, kids. He'll be done.

Just as Qrow said that, everyone heard the door open. When everyone looked back at Apollonir, their eyes widened to see Apollonir wearing some kind of armour and he's also wearing somekind of mask that covers his entire face, to Apollonir's puzzled look to see everyone's eyes widened.

Apollonir: What?

Shadow: Is that meant to be your... Elemental Masked up look??

Ruby: Yeah?

Apollonir: Well, yes. It's meant to be that way, for Traditional reasons of course.

Ren: Ooooooh.

Nora: Well, now that everyone's ready, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GO!!!!

Tenka: Agreed.

And with that, everyone are now on their way to the Temple of the Six Ancient Element Warriors, much to everyone's excitement as none of them has ever seen them in person before.

Shadow: Dad???

Apollonir: Yes, son?

Shadow: Is comfy bed still there???

Apollonir: You can say that.

He said this as he facepalmed himself as Shadow giggled.

A few minutes later,