Volume 4: Tipping Point

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the sixth episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

Inside my mother's own domain, on her castle, among in its many rooms, I was leaning on the wall of the room until I slumped down and placed my hand on my face out of aggravation.

Me: Why? Just what do these nightmares mean?! I'm getting sick of it. Why did my dreams always tell me something?! Why are they so... SO SIMILAR?!?!

I frustratingly wondered to myself. Although after settling in with my mother, much to her surprise when I suddenly appeared right in front of her home's doorway, the nightmares decreased moderately. The door to my room suddenly creaks open, I turned my head towards it to see my mother stepping inside my room and closes the door behind her. She turns to me with a weary look.

Isolde: I'm afraid, you have face these nightmares alone. Nightmares as heavy as yours only occur when you have something to fear greatly. What makes you think that this "combined being" in your dreams is a great fear of yours?

It's the one thing you ever wondered in my head ever since. What do I actually fear? For years I've faced dangerous Grimms, and done nearly-impossible feats. There was nothing I knew that I was afraid off to face. Having nightmares about that being made my situation even more confusing than normal. What do I fear about it?

Me: I don't.... I don't know, mother.

My mother sighed out albeit in disappointment.

Isolde: I'll leave you alone for now, while I let you think about this and decide which course is better to take to face it.

With that she leaves the room, closing the door after her, leaving me to retire in my room in contemplation.

---MEANWHILE---

---TIMESKIP---

3rd Person's POV:

The broken moon shines brightly to the sound of Weiss singing. She stands alone on a large, empty stage, singing a wordless aria, her arms outstretched. She is perfectly positioned below the center of the painted emblem of Atlas that dominates the stage.

"I'm not your pawn, not another thing you own.
I was not born guilty of your crimes.
The riches and your influence can't hold me anymore.
I won't be possessed,
burdened by your royal test.
I will not surrender.
This life is mine."