Special Episode: The Secret's Out

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at Ozpin uncovering and revealing the truth behind Tenka's lil' secret. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been two days now since the Battle for Haven Academy with everyone doing their own activities around the house and the Kingdom, buying loads of weapons, accessories, walking around to exercise and of course doing house-hold chores around the house.

As we proceed, we see Shadow and Tenka in one of the rooms of the house that they are staying in as they began to work on something new, a new tech that can slay Grimm and destroy any weapon within an instant. While they are working on the new tech, Oscar aka, Ozpin walked by to see what they are up to.

Ozpin: Students.

Shadow: (looks up) Oh! Hey, Prof.

Tenka: A good day to you, Ozpin.

Ozpin: Yes. I see you two are working on something?

Tenka: Yes. We call this the Plasma Blade Pulsator. You can blast things with it in its range mode and you can slice anything in its blade mode and that blade i'm talking about, is made of not just metal and dust BUT!!! Plasma.

Shadow: How cool is that?

Ozpin then chuckled.

Ozpin: It is cool as it will be.

Tenka: Thank you, Professor.

Shadow: So, Oz. What brings you here???

Ozpin: Well, I would like to have a word with Tenka, privately, as this is a long, overdue talk which was supposed to be raised before the Fall of Beacon.

Tenka and Shadow looked at each other as they exchange nods, knowing that they can finish their latest weapon creation later. So, Shadow stood up to take his leave, exiting the room while closing the door behind him.

Tenka's POV:

Me: So, Professor. What business do you want to discuss with me about???

I asked as I moved my table full of equipment aside while placing my creation on thw table.

Ozpin: Well, Mr Kaito... as stated this is a long overdue chat that was supposed to be raised. So, the Council and I discussed about the recent happenings at Beacon, here, Vacuo and Atlas.... before the Fall.... and they have given me permission to come and speak to you, on a serious note.

I slowly looked up at Professor Ozpin with a worried look.

Ozpin: So, Mr. Kaito. Let's talk "business" about your "other" creations.

He said as he fished out my dad's scroll, showing a ton footages of some kind of metal man fighting crime, white fang activities and many more, to my shock.

Ozpin: Wow, impressive. You managed to grab a fist of a Rogue Atlesian Paladin. Lift a crash-landing Bullhead that was about to hit the ground, and thanks to this being, it barely crashed by a centimeter. And I'm impressed you caught a round of a cannon with your own hands. You got anything about these beings???