Special Episode: The History behind the Relic (New Gen. Beta Spark)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the Special episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 where we will be jumping to the time before Winter left Beacon and before Ironwood left to do his usual things, as well as Qrow doing his usual things due to the Relic known as the New Gen. Beta Spark! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

At Beacon Tower, 

Professors Ozpin and Glynda can be seen looking out of the window behind his desk and chair when a ding from the elevator can be heard, for Ozpin to let whoever is inside to enter the office.

Ozpin: Come in, please.

Ozpin said.

As Ozpin and Glynda turned around to see who it was, the elevator doors open to see General Ironwood, Winter Schnee and Qrow as they began to exit the elevator.

Ozpin: James, Ms. Schnee, Qrow. So good you could come back. Normally I wouldn't do that but due to a circumstance that just dawned upon us, I have to call you three back.

Ironwood: Well... okay?

Qrow: But anyway, why is she even here?

Qrow gestures to Winter.

Winter notice this as she growled at Qrow silently.

Ozpin: Ms. Winter Schnee is here because I say so, Qrow! looks at Winter It's regarding Weiss Schnee and Shadow Wrath.

Qrow: Icepop?

Winter: My sister?

Ironwood: What happened to them?

Ozpin: All in due time, James. But first I want to ask you all a question.

Glynda: You don't have to... answer us if you don't want to.

Ozpina and Glynda said.

The three looked at each other and then back at Ozpin, and Glynda.

Qrow: Well.... we're here so.... hit us with the question, Oz.

Ozpin: nods How much do you three know about the Beta Spark? Also known as the Important Relic of the Kingdom of Atlas.

When Ozpin asked that question, James, Winter and Qrow were taken aback by this as they look at each other, once again for a moment. After awhile, they looked back as they answered.

Ironwood: Well.... The Relic was said to have helped Ms. Schnee's Grandfather through thick and thin in his battles to protect Atlas in the past.

Winter: And it was said to have incredible power that no Schnee, no human and no Faunus has anticipated. It was also stated in the stories that the Relic has slain many Gigantic Creatures of Grimm with just merely one swing, and its powers are unbreakable like as if it's..... invincible... I heard of those stories when Grandfather was still around. I'm sure Grandfather has told these stories to Weiss, as well.