Volume 1: The Nightmare has Weiss?!?!

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the sixteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

At Downtown Vale,

Shadow can be seen buying some roses from a florist shop with a happy and cheerful expression on his face. After buying some roses in a bouquet, he immediately skipped towards the airship bay so he could be transported back to Beacon Academy so he can deliver these flowers to Ruby.

 After buying some roses in a bouquet, he immediately skipped towards the airship bay so he could be transported back to Beacon Academy so he can deliver these flowers to Ruby

Shadow: Man... what good luck. From meeting her in a snow-ridden forest, to being a friend, to being a boyfriend. And on top of all that, Tenka and Blake are a thing, too. Now that's kinda cool.

Shadow said to himself while skipping his way.

As he kept skipping, he slowly began to walk as he began to think about what is currently situation right now, knowing that someone is currently in danger by the hands of the Nightmare Grimm.

Shadow: however.... it is true on those two facts. But, I'm more worried about Weiss....

Shadow said.

Shadow: sighs .... I hope Rubes, Blake and Yang are coming up with a good strategy as for they sake... they really need a good one, otherwise.... their lives, and most importantly, Weiss's life will be in serious danger by the Nightmare Grimm that is currently growing rapidly.... within Weiss's mind and soul...

Shadow said to himself, sighing while being saddened over this.

Just as he was about to enter the Airship, two cloaked individuals, one hooded and one not hooded can be seen walking up to the Doctor as the hooded-cloaked figure reached out its hand onto his shoulder, for the Doctor to turn around to see the hooded and unhooded-cloaked figures, to his confusion.

Shadow: Uuuuhhh.... may I help you two?