Volume 5: A Disguise Worth Fighting (PART 3)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the eighteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, PART 3! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Grigio Metal Empress roars as it blasts Metal Erga-Trio Cannon at the Gong*

My POV:

It has been a few hours now as we have been walking up the mountain that we are suppose to save Ruby and thus far, there are hardly any Grimm, bugsters, or beasts lurking around to everyone's confusion.

Emily: Ummm, Guys? Hate to be a jinx but, is there a reason why we are not expecting company???

Neon: Heh, maybe they wee taken down by Shadow's people. Great job, my friend. Nicely done. (Smiles)

Me: Ummm, guys. I don't think it's my people that made this possible. Because 1: They are prohibited to enter these areas due to their customs unless necessary. And 2: the Southern Mountains are meant to be the burial ground of a really really long-living king and queen which I don't know about. So now, we are currently trespassing on their land. Well, at least we have a good reason to do so.

Lazurus: Okay.... good to know.

Weiss: Shadow, how much longer?

Me: we still have a long way to go.... but, we have to climb all the way up there by feet.

Mitchell: Great.... (panting) cause' we've been walking for hours now. Hours! And we are in the middle of the mountain by foot!!

Me: I know.... but we must get there no matter the c--

Tailor: Actually...

We all looked at Tailor with exhausted looks in their faces.

Tailor: We are just above the entrance to Odin's hideout so why don't I.... 

He stopped halfway as he waved his gauntlet, to my shock.

Me: Ooooohhh,.... dammit right! Why didn't I think of that!

Blake: What?

Me: He can bring us up there within a split.

Everyone looked at each other in shock as they looked back at us with puzzled looks.

Yang: And this helps by how....???

Me: Watch. Tailor? If you will.

Tailor: Sure.

Tailor said as he removed his fedora and placed his Lost-Driver at his waistline while activating his Gaia Memory.

-JOKER-

Tailor: HENSHIN!!

Tailor then slots the memory into the Driver as he tilts the slot to his right, transforming him into a Dark Rider known as Kamen Rider Joker, placing his Fedora back onto his head.