Volume 1: The First Step (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the fifth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This episode, we will be finding out about Rachel, Mitchell, Tenka and my semblances today. Hopefully this will help sort things out for you, beloved readers. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

A/N: Hmm, nothing happened.

Shadow: BONG! *hits me in the gong real hard*

A/N: OW! Dude, you are supposed to be in there now!

Shadow: Come on, just play along!

A/N: OH, WHY YOU...GET BACK HERE YA FOOL!!! *chasing after him now*

3rd Person's POV:

It probably a few seconds ago that all the firsties were being launched to begin our initiation. Things were going well until a black bird is slowly flying magnificently, right up to the moment it gives a final shriek and Ruby crashes through it in a burst of feathers as she plummets downwards.

Ruby: Birdie, no!

She rids the bird of her face, but the bird then plants itself on Shadow's face as he descended

Shadow: HEY!! I can't  see a thing!!

He tried removing the bird from his face, only to find out that he is now 45 feet of the ground

Shadow: WHOA!! (He quickly inserted two gashats into his Game-Driver and pulled the lever) LEVEL SHIFT!!! EX-AID LEVEL THR-

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Ruby: Sorry!

Ruby then fires off a few rounds from her Crescent Rose to slow down, then turns her weapon into its scythe form to catch the branch of a tree with her blade and fall downwards at a slower pace.

Weiss, armed with Myrtenaster, summons a white snowflake glyphs under her and leaps off, of it to the forest below.

Ren descends as Tenka sees Nora briefly being seen next to him at a faster speed, and spins in the air, eventually using StormFlower's blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hit the ground, brushing off his clothes before looking up to see... 

Yang: Woo-hooo! Yeah! Ally-oop!

Yang, soaring right over the treetops, is using her gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further and further north of the Emerald Forest, spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she rashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground, and eventually getting up, to stick to the landing strategy.

Yang: Nailed it! (runs off)