Volume 3: New Challengers...

Hey everyone! It's me, ONCE AGAIN, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

My POV:

Me: (Inner thoughts) Well, this place certainly brings back memories.

I thought to yourself as we surveyed the snow-covered forest in all its wintry, cold glory. Smirking at the advantage I have. Ruby seemed to know what I am currently thinking as I gazed at the forest and its surroundings. She didn't know it, but she was already smiling. Seemingly happy to have met me on such scenery and moment. 

Tenka: I'm Tenka Kaito. All the best on the first round.

???: (giggling) I'm Emily, Emily Hayes. Good luck to you. May the best Team win!

Tenka: (Inner thoughts) hmmm... from the looks of her style and combat with her six similar weapons, I can tell.... that she can Manipulate Physics. That's not good.

Me: Tenka, What is it?

Tenka: (whispers to me) Be wary of Emily. Her semblance is manipulating physics. Proof to be told, she has a graviton cannon behind her.

Me: (whispers back) whoa... Manipulating physics? Sheesh, are ranged weapon useless against her then?

Tenka: You could say that.

Rachell: Mitch, you okay?

We all turned towards Mitchell to see him hiding his whole self away from the opposing team out of embarrassment behind Rachel, with Rachel trying to reassure him.

Mitchell: Please..... Just condemn me to death already....

Rachel: Oh, lighten up, Mitch! We get to fight your brother, and kick his butt, don't you want that?

Mitchell: Of course I do! It's just that--- 

Port: 3...

Me: (raising Parablade while turning it into its gun mode as I readied a Dual Gashat) Come on, you guys! Focus here....

Port: 2...

Mitchell: ---I don't want---

Port: 1...

Mitchell: ---to see her doing--- 

Port: BEGIN!

Me: DUAL UP!!!! (Turns the nob on Gashat-Dual Alpha.)

-KNOCKOUT FIGHTER-

-THE STRONGEST FIST (Round One) ROCK AND FIRE-

-DUAL UP-

-EXPLOSION HIT! KNOCKOUT FIGHTER-