Volume 5: The Battle rages on

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fourteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

As the Battle of Haven continued to rage on, outside the school, the people of Menagerie are fighting against the White Fang with the aid of an Alpha Grimm and its Queen, along with newcoming allies who are the Autobots.

Ironhide, Rachet, Wheeljack, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Prowl and the dinobots are outside of the school as they supported fire for Alpha Grimm Maga Tano Orochi, Drazen, Blake, Ghira and their army from Menagerie crested by Sun, Graphite, Os, Ankh, Zi-O and Jay as they took down some of the White Fang Members.

Ironhide: Come on! Get some! Get some! GET SOME!!

Ironhide shouted as he kept on blasting his dual cannons on his arms as the dinobots smashed their weapons on them to everyone's relief that back up is here.

Sun: Huh? Looks like back up came too soon.

Blake: Yeah. Wonder who they are.

Ratchet: Look out!!

(A/N: Ratchet.)

Ratchet alarmed them as they came face-to-face with an Atleasian Paladin as Ratchet fired at it until it went down as he looked down at Blake and Sun.

Sun: Thanks.... uuuuhhh, who are you?

Ratchet: Ratchet, and I'm a medic. An autobot at that as well.

Blake: Thank you, Ratchet. Actually, you are more of a fighter than a medic.

Ratchet: Well, that's my style. Fight, and heal the injured.

Sun: I see. Autobots? Nice name for a group.

Ratchet: Ah, thank you.

Blake: Ratchet, if this is your group for now, could you call for your reinforcements to take care of the Paladins from the sky?