Volume 3: Destiny

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the seventh episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei.

So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

Velvet: (took a pic of it)

A/N: You got it?

Velvet: (Thumbs up)

A/N: Thank you!

Velvet: Your welcome, A/N.

After finally cleaning up a very few mess from Ozpin's office, me and Mitchell decided to visit Yang and her team at their dorm, and Rachel was also with them. When we got just outside of Team RWBY's dorm, Mitchell and I found two Atlesian-Knight 200s guarding the room, Ironwood's voice being heard through the door.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you left us no choice

Mitchell and I were about to go in when the two droids stopped us where we are. Being incredibly annoyed at this, I didn't say anything and instead I just froze them instantly on the spot, much to Mitchell's surprise, which I didn't mind. I turned the doorknob to see Yang sitting on her bed, with Rachel beside her. Ironwood was pacing around the room, with Tenka standing right beside the window.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Mitchell walked his way towards Blake's side, with me just standing, leaning on the doorway as I started listening to the conversation silently. Actually, after the incident at the tournament match, Tenka was able to convince the General to confine Yang to their dorm room. Tenka just hoped that it was better than a cell at the very least. Ironwood sigh as he turns around, Yang sighs places her head in her hands with Rachel placing a comforting hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did...under normal circumstances.

Rachel: Just get to the point, General.

Tenka: Rach, manners.

Ironwood: Thank you, Mr Kaito. Now listen, we believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past....

Yang: But I wasn't---

Ironwood: That's ENOUGH!

The General's sudden outburst silenced the whole room for a second, before he continued again in a more serene tone.

Ironwood: The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turns into miserable understanding when she looks to the ground. And just after Ironwood opened the door, he sighs when he sees the two (supposed) guards completely frozen solid on the doorway.