Volume 2: Breach

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the twelveth and the very last episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Me: Hit it, G.T!!!!

G.T: (Roars and slams its weapon-like hands onto the ground, causing an aftershock)

Back in Beacon, Team JNPR, along with Mitchell and Rachel, walks out of the school entrance at dawn towards their Bullhead, while Jaune was trying to worry over the fact that Ruby called on his scroll out of nowhere that night.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they're fine.

Jaune: You think?

Nora: Probably a butt dial...

Ren: Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission.

Rachel: He's right. And with Tenka and Shadow as their protectors, they should be totally fine, considering those two always have their backs or each other, and especially with Ruby's Team and yours, Jaune.

Nora: We're gonna be deputies!

Mitchell: Oh, I really can't wait!

Pyrrha: You've been saying that for three times now, Mitchell.

She laughs in amusement as she said this, much to Mitchell's embarrassment as he smiled sheepishly.

Jaune: I just got this feeling... I don't know.

Pyrrha: Jaune...

Then suddenly, alarms ring out in the distance. They all turned towards the to see the city up in smoke.

Jaune: We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!

As the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount.

Mitchell: Aw.... No deputy duty?!

Jaune: Don't worry, Mitchell. We'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!

----MEANWHILE----

My POV:

Me: Stay in a circle formation and attack whenever they charge!

Ruby and her team are doing their best to fend of the Grimm while I was supporting Tenka's ground as he is about to be patched up by his robot guantlets.

Tenka: Augh!! E-Easy....!!

Que: Sorry. It has to be tight so that the pressure can hold the wound in place so thst it will not bleed.