A Halloween SPECIAL (2018) (Part 1)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 whereby we will be seeing Team RWBY, JNPR and STRM hosting and organizing a Halloween Party. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

Take note this happened before the Vytal Festival and in between Volumes 2 and 3.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

3rd Person's POV:

It was the 28th of October. It was already quite late, 3 to 4 days late, but there was still a lot of activity in the prestigious fighting school of Beacon Academy where young Huntsmen and Huntresses were trained to be the best. However, this particular day which is on the 31st October, there was something special going on. Teams RWBY and STRM had watched a lot of movies lately and in those movies they saw a special holiday which was celebrated on the fictional "Earth ", the planet on which the stories of most of the movies they watched took place. That holiday was called "Halloween" and its concept attracted the three teams. So teams STRM and RWBY decided to ask the headmaster of Beacon, Professor Ozpin, whether they could organize a costumed party for the whole school, in which he inquired and after which took it okay.

Ozpin: A Halloween Costume Party? I don't see why not. It sounds interesting.

Rachel and Ruby squealed in delight, while the others look elated and excited. However, Professor Goodwitch interjects.

Glynda: However, whatever you do and spend for your occasion on the whole school will be entirely up to you all. So, you'll be spending your own money and sweat on this. Are we clear?

All: Yes, Professor Goodwitch!

They all said simultaneously, as they find these things all accounted for. Besides, the three teams had someone who have a wealthy background, but Weiss didn't seem to mind about it.

Mitchell: Thank you, Professor Ozpin! And don't worry, Professor Goodwitch! We'll make sure to pick a nice costume for that really cute guy with the glasses and scarf so you could---mmmmphffmm!

Tenka: N-N-Nothing, Professor Goodwitch! A-Absolutely nothing at all!

Shadow: Y-Yeah! What he said! 

Shadow desperately agreed as he and Shadow still placed their hands on Mitchell's mouth, who's words were muffled under their hands. 

Shadow: Anyways, we should probably go so we could... uh.... Prepare for the party! Thank you for your time, Professors!

My POV:

I continued on as Tenka and I literally had to drag Mitchell out of the office with our hands still intact in his mouth, the rest of the group followed afterwards.

After reaching the lobby, with Mitchell's mouth finally free but not before he lashed at the two of us who covered it, Ruby steps out of the elevator first and turns towards the group as they exit the elevator.

Ruby: All right guys! Let's make this Halloween costume party the best party ever! Banzai!

All: Banzai!

Me: (Inner Thoughts) Do we always have to yell 'Banzai!' every single time we agree on something?

One Day Later,