Volume 5: Wizard of Oz, Fire & Ice vs Brute Force

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the twelvth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose part two where we will be looking at how the Hiyasu brothers fight as one with Professor Ozpin against Hazel! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Take note that this episode will only touch on two OCs, Apollonir, Ryosuke, Qrow, Ozpin and Hazel. Maybe I can put in more OCs in this as well and maybe I can put some RWBY characters into it, too. This takes place way before Cinder double cross Raven and Vernal and Raven double crosses Cinder and tricking her. Anyway, let's get this episode started.

Kori: Oh, hey guys. I'm Kori Hiyasu, aka, Kamen Rider Grease Blizzard. This is my brother, Jason Hiyasu, aka, Kamen Rider Cross-Z Magma.

Jason: Yo.

Apollonir: Well, to rap this intro quick, I'm Apollonir, this is Qrow Branwen, Ryosuke Akamutsu and this is Oscar, also known as Profe--

Completely distracted, Lionheart takes the chance to release a large fireball at him, causing him to lose the rest of his Aura. 

Rachel: Take care of Weiss!

Just as Lionheart is about to take another shot, Rachel activates her Semblance as she punched Lionheart as fire dragons came out of her fist, striking the headmaster, protecting Oscar from further harm.

Apollonir: Ozpin!

Ozpin: I'm okay! (Gets up slowly)

Kori: Here. 

Kori helps Ozpin to get up back on his feet as Jason rushed towards them.

Jason: So, this guy is huge.

Ozpin: He's too strong! We need to slow him down!

Kori: Then let's do this! Jason!

Jason: Yeah!! (Cracks knuckles)

Ryosuke: May I join your attack?

Jason/Kori: Oh sure. You may.

And with that, Kori, Jason, Ryosuke and Ozpin took their battle stance as they are about to battle against Hazel.

Apollonir: So, want in on this?

Qrow: (scoffs) Why not.

They replied as they walked in between the four.

Qrow: So, plan?

Jason: GO!

Qrow: Wha--?