Volume 4: Returning what's from the Past (Special SHORT Episode)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL SHORT episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 where we will be looking at what happened in between the time Team RNJR and members of STRM are tending to Qrow who got stung by Tyrian's Scorpion Tail. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

My POV:

The stinger bounces, spurting purple liquid, to the ground. Tyrian reels back and cries out from the pain.

Tyrian: You BITCH!!!!!

He takes a step or two forward but is off balance. Tenka, Mitchell, Rachel, Nora, Ren and Jaune all move to block his path to me, Ruby and Qrow. Tyrian takes a few awkward steps, not engaging, as he talks to himself.

Tyrian: Sh-She'll forgive you.

He runs away in a panic. Then, Qrow, who had still been upright with his weapon at the ready, collapses to one knee and clutches at the wound, panting heavily.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow! Are you okay?

Qrow: I'll be fine. He just grazed me.

He pulls his shaking hand away to show the blood on it.

Nora: Who was that guy?

Ren: How did you get here?

Jaune: Why are people after Ruby?

Ruby: Uncle Qrow? What's going on?

Qrow took in a few deep breaths as he faces up and replies;

Qrow: What's your favorite fairy tale?

----MEANWHILE----

I was watching where Tyrian ran off to, making sure that he is gone for good this time. After confirming that Tyrian is gone for good, retreating back to where he came from, I  immediately turned back to rush back to tend to Qrow, but before I rushed towards them, the four maidens from before appeared before me out of nowhere, surprising me.

Me: WHOA!!! You guys. Ummm, greetings... again, I guess.

Unnamed Summer Maiden: Shadow Wrath.

Unnamed Spring Maiden: Now that your battle with one of Salem's mercenaries is over, for now,--

Unnamed Summer Maiden: --you must return those portions of those powers we lent you.