Volume 5: A much Needed Talk, again...

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the sixteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It is now morning, the night after the Battle for Haven as the faunus malicious group lead by Ghira have returned to Menagerie to celebrate their victory against the White Fang Splinter Group, the relic has been claimed by the good guys, Orochi Tenma and her men returned to their tribe to celebrate their victory against the evil forces and our rider and robot-human friends are resting inside the house we are temporary living in together with Teams RWBY, STRM, JEWL, RNHK and the members of JNPR.

Tenka Kaito however was in his room together with his long lost father as they began to catch up with what Tenka's dad missed out. Tenka is still and yet finally relieved that his father has returned to him.

Shadow however was talking to the newcomers as they talked about themselves and their backgrounds and how they managed to get their semblance as he focused more of Jason and Kori after the duo including himself did a triple beam against Hazel back in the battle for Haven. While they were talking, Qrow came up to me as he spoke to me while placing his hand on his shoulder.

Qrow: Uuuhh, Icepop.

Shadow: Yeah?

Qrow: Oz and I.... wanted to talk to you.

Shadow: What's going on?

Qrow: It's personal. Just come along, kiddo.

Shadow: Okay....

He responded as he left the group to talk amongst each other as he and Qrow made their way to the room where Oscar/Ozpin is resting at. As they arrived, Qrow closed the door behind Shadow as Oscar's soul was taken over by Ozpin as he spoke.

Ozpin: Dr. Wrath, so glad you could come.

My POV:

Qrow soon sat on a chair as I faced Ozpin as I asked.

Me: What's going on, Professor? Have I done something wro--

Ozpin: No no, it's not that.

Me: Oh.

Ozpin: But, I would like know, how???

Me: Huh?

Ozpin: How did you keep Summer Rose alive?

Me: Well, I.... I don't think I get you, Profe--

Qrow: Don't play dumb!!!

Qrow stood up forcefully as he had his death glare at me, to my shock.

Qrow: Summer was suppose to be Killed in Action on her mission she couldn't do on her own. So, HOW DID YOU BRING HER BACK?!?!