Volume 1: The Shining Beacon

Hey everyone, it's Shadow 264 again and WELCOME to the second episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Just a recap of the disclaimer, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard and gong rolls down the flight of stairs*

A/N: JUST READ IT WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THEGONG!!

My POV:

It has been minutes since our airship ride to Beacon, and having to clean my shoes and Yang's boots after that crazy turn of events caused by "Vomit Boy", Ruby, Yang and I were excited as Beacon was quite close now. The airship that we're in then lands on the docks, and as soon as it did, a tall, scraggly, blonde emerges out of the ship first and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses whatever he just had for lunch. Ruby, Yang, myself and alongside several other students, walked out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school, ignoring the throwing up blonde. While heading down the path, Ruby, Yang and I took a good look of the school in astonishment.

 While heading down the path, Ruby, Yang and I took a good look of the school in astonishment

Ruby, Yang and Me: Wow...

Yang: The view of Vale's got nothing on this!

Me: Tell me about it... This is the biggest school I ever seen. Almost as big as the hospital I work with.

Yang: Wait... really?

Me: Yeah... it sure is! What do you think Ruby? (I as expecting an answer but, I heard no word from Ruby) Uuuhh, Ruby?

Ruby: Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! (gasps in excitement) And she's got a fire sword!

As Ruby tries to get closer, Yang pulls her sister back by the hood.

Ruby: Ow! Oooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Me: Yeah. I kinda agree on what she said, Ruby. But then again, it's not just that a--

Ruby: "Just weapons"? They're an extension of ourselves! They're part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then takes out her weapon, transforming it into its scythe form