Volume 4: Remembrance

Hey everyone! It's me, ONCE AGAIN, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard until money comes out from it*

Mr Krabs: (Grabs money)

My POV:

With a gasp Ruby open her eyes. She's lying in a red sleeping bag on a clearing in some woods. Mitchell, Tenka, Rachel, Nora, Jaune and Ren are also in sleeping bags around a long burned-out campfire. Magnhild, Nora's hammer, rests beside her. Ruby sits up and looks around. Birds can be heard tweeting and all seems peaceful. Ruby, however, puts her hand to the side of her head and sighs as though she's in pain. It was silent until her eyes were drawn to my sleeping bag, where I were tossing and turning with a pained look on my face.

Ruby: Shadow? Are you okay?

She quickly rushed over to me, grabbing me gently by the shoulders.

Ruby: Shadow?! It's okay! It's just a nightmare! Shadow! Please!"

Me: NO!!!!! Cronus!!!

I eyes suddenly opened, sat bolt upright, with my hand stretched out as I unintentionally let out a chilly air around me, unfortunately waking up the others. After realizing it was just a dream, my breathing relaxed as I rubbed my forehead. The others got up from their sleeping bags and went over to me.

Ren: Are you alright?

Me: I'm... fine, Ren. Just some really bad nightmares.

Ruby: It seemed more than a nightmare to me, Shadow. I'm worried. Who's cronus???

My eyes widened in surprise as I heard Ruby ask about the name. 

Me: I..... would rather not talk about it, Ruby. 

I averted my gaze, trying not to make eye contact with her. I didn't want her to get involve in this, since this was only my problem, as it is your fatal flaw.

Jaune: It's okay. We're here if you ever need someone to talk about it.

Me: We.... We should just get moving.

They all nodded as they went to their sleeping bags and prepared everything they need for the journey ahead, a look of concern still on Ruby's face, as she watched me pack my sleeping bag. I set aside how I felt about the dream for now as I started packing my sleeping bag, and started preparing my gear as well.

---TIMESKIP---