Volume 1: Jaunedice (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the twelvth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard that a sports car sped by*

My POV:

Me and the others had gone to Professor Oobleck's class after lunch. What I didn't expect was the fact the professor enjoyed his coffee way too much. Or the fact that whatever was in his mug during the lesson that made him look faster than anything me and the others had ever seen, though he still was not fast as my samurai teammate.

Meanwhile in one of the seats is a uniformed, sleeping Jaune with his head resting in his hands while the constantly-zooming and fast-talking professor is in the middle of his hyperactive lecture, educating Weiss, Blake, Mitchell, Tenka, Pyrrha, a leaned-back Cardin, sitting directly behind Jaune, while Ruby, Yang, Rachel, and the others are having other classes. So today, me and the others are constantly sitting our butts inside Professor Oobleck's classroom to study history. It's not like I really hated the subject, but I are quite interested in it.

Me: (pats my bag with my history books and newspapers while listening in class) (inner thoughts) Hopefully these would come in handy soon.

Oobleck: This is prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War!

He suddenly zooms up to the front of the class and the map covered in papers behind his desk.

Oobleck: Humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.

He points at the map of said-area with his stick to state his point as he then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk.

Mitchell: I wonder what's inside Professor Oobleck's mug.... Maybe if I could just take a little sip from his beverage after class.....

Me: You're... weirding me out, Mitch....

Rachel: Yeah.... No kidding (Shudders)

Oobleck: Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!

He zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to zoom and talk.

Oobleck: Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

As Tenka and I would've expected, almost all of the Faunus students in the class put their hands up, Mitchell was also included, some kept their hand down just to not attract the attention of Faunus-haters like Cardin and his team for example. What I clearly didn't expect however, was that Faunus girl that Tenka helped earlier, Velvet, happened to be in the same class as me and the others, and I only noticed her when she put her hand up to answer Professor Oobleck's question.

Me: Hey, it's that Faunus girl you helped back in the cafeteria...

Tenka: I know. I sure hope she's okay, maybe I should check up on her after class, Doc. Just in case.

Me: Fine by me....

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!