Volume 4: Punished

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the seventh episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Me:ALL~U MA~AIDA~ SHOTO!!!!!

*Shoots at the gong until it hits gong real hard*

Weiss' POV:

I am seen seated on my bed with my head bowed and my hands folded on my lap. My father, Jacques, pacing in front of me.

Jacques: Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

Jacques suddenly stops, then turns and points at me.

Jacques: Do you have any idea what your stunt cost us?

Me: I—

Jacques:  And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our...

Jacques sighs angrily and holds his head, unable to come up with the words to finish expressing the gravity of her mistake. I waited for a moment before speaking.

Me: I want to leave.

Jacques: I beg your pardon?

Me: I said I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore!

Jacques: Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud!

Me: I have done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of my family name, a name that you married into!

Jacques slaps me hard on my left cheek, sending my head to the side as I gasps in reaction. I place my hand on my slapped cheek and turns to face my father, looking at him a little incredulously as I lowered my hand. He looks right back at me, unrepentant. When he begins speaking again, his voice suddenly sounds calm yet intimidating.

Jacques: This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. You think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger? You're wrong. Siding with her only divides us. And siding with Skylar will only ruin the family reputation.

Me: I'm not siding with anyone. I'm siding with Sky because I know that he was not behind the attack. I'm doing what I feel is right, and that does not include wasting my time up here...

Jacques walks away, rolling his eyes as his daughter finishes her rant.

Me: ...with these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine, and I'll do it as a Huntress.